activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Davis, Dorothea" <Dorothea_Da...@homedepot.com>
Subject RE: activemq 5.3.1 SEVERE: NATURAL JSON notation configured, but JAXB RI 2.1.10 not found.
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 13:08:01 GMT
Hello Bruce,

OK, I got it working.  I moved just the 2  2.1.12 jar files -- jaxb-api.jar & jaxb-impl.jar,
  directly to my /opt/isv/activemq/fuse-mb/lib

THANKS for all your help!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Snyder [mailto:bruce.snyder@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:43 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: activemq 5.3.1 SEVERE: NATURAL JSON notation configured, but JAXB RI 2.1.10 not
found.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Davis, Dorothea
<Dorothea_Davis@homedepot.com> wrote:

> Hello Bruce,
>

> I am still getting the error.  I tried the 2.1.12, and then even tried the 2.2.
>

> I downloaded from https://jaxb.dev.java.net/   and installed into the following directories
>
> $ pwd
>
> /opt/isv/activemq/fuse-mb/lib
>
> $ ls
>
>                                       camel-jetty-2.2.0-fuse-01-00.jar           geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.0.1.jar
>
> activation-1.1.jar                     camel-jms-2.2.0-fuse-01-00.jar             jaxb-ri-20090708
>
> activemq-camel-5.3.1-fuse-00-00.jar    camel-juel-2.2.0-fuse-01-00.jar            jaxb-ri-20091104
>
> activemq-console-5.3.1-fuse-00-00.jar  camel-spring-2.2.0-fuse-01-00.jar          juel-2.1.2.jar
>
> activemq-core-5.3.1-fuse-00-00.jar     commons-logging-1.1.jar                    kahadb-5.3.1-fuse-00-00.jar
>
> activemq-jaas-5.3.1-fuse-00-00.jar     commons-management-1.0.jar                 optional
>
> activemq-protobuf-1.0.0.0-fuse.jar     geronimo-el_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar             stax-1.2.0.jar
>
> activemq-web-5.3.1-fuse-00-00.jar      geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.jar  stax-api-1.0.1.jar
>
> camel-core-2.2.0-fuse-01-00.jar        geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar            web
>

> $ cd jaxb-ri-20090708
>

> $ ls
>
> bin  docs  lib  License.txt  samples  ThirdPartyLicenseReadme.txt
>

> $ cd lib
>
> $ ls
>
> activation.jar  jaxb1-impl-src.zip  jaxb-api.jar      jaxb-impl.jar      jaxb-xjc.jar
     jsr173_1.0_api.jar

> jaxb1-impl.jar  jaxb-api-doc.zip    jaxb-api-src.zip  jaxb-impl.src.zip  jaxb-xjc.src.zip

Based on what I see above, you just downloaded the entire JAXB
distribution and unzipped the archive in the ActiveMQ lib directory.
You need to place the jaxb-api jar and the jaxb-impl jar in the
ActiveMQ lib directory, not the JAXB distribution directory.
Furthermore, you need to make sure that you are using the appropriate
JAXB jar versions for the version of Camel that you are using. What
version of Camel are you using?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if this message has been sent to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution
or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.