activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Davis, Dorothea" <Dorothea_Da...@homedepot.com>
Subject RE: activemq 5.3.1 SEVERE: NATURAL JSON notation configured, but JAXB RI 2.1.10 not found.
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 22:07:38 GMT
I will be using camel routes, so I will need the correct jars.  How can I be sure I get the
correct one?

Dorothea Davis
THE HOME DEPOT
(w) (770) 433-8211 x17476
(c) (404)  314-0352
dorothea_davis@homedepot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Snyder [mailto:bruce.snyder@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 5:39 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: activemq 5.3.1 SEVERE: NATURAL JSON notation configured, but JAXB RI 2.1.10 not
found.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM, dgd01 <dorothea_davis@homedepot.com> wrote:

> Getting the following error after upgrading from 5.3.0.0 to 5.3.1.0
> java 1.6
> ocurring on 2 types of linux servers z-linux and redhat 5.1 linux
>
> Please let me know what additional detail you might need to help me resolve
> this issue.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> SEVERE: NATURAL JSON notation configured, but JAXB RI 2.1.10 not found. For
> the recent builds to get this working correctly, you need even at least JAXB
> version 2.1.12. Please add it to your classpath!
> May 3, 2010 6:07:55 PM com.sun.jersey.core.spi.component.ProviderFactory
> __getComponentProvider
> SEVERE: The provider class, class
> org.apache.camel.web.util.JAXBContextResolverOSGI, could not be
> instantiated. Processing will continue but the class will not be utilized
> Throwable occurred: java.lang.RuntimeException: NATURAL JSON notation
> configured, but JAXB RI 2.1.10 not found. For the recent builds to get this
> working correctly, you need even at least JAXB version 2.1.12. Please add it
> to your classpath!
>        at
> com.sun.jersey.api.json.JSONConfiguration.natural(JSONConfiguration.java:378)
>        at
> org.apache.camel.web.util.JAXBContextResolverOSGI.(JAXBContextResolverOSGI.java:39)
>        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1325)

This is an error from the Camel web app's use of the Jersey API. The
Camel web app is configured by default in the activemq.xml. If you are
not using Camel, just comment out the import of the camel.xml file in
the activemq.xml file.

The error indicates that some JAXB dependencies are missing from the
classpath. The com.sun.jersey.api.json.JSONJAXBContext class is used
for RESTful web services by the camel-web component. If you put the
appropriate JAXB 2.1.10 JARs on the classpath this error should go
away.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if this message has been sent to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution
or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.