activemq-users mailing list archives

From bcmoney <bryan.copel...@nrc.ca>
Subject Re: Working C example?
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 19:24:46 GMT

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the info, yes I did check out the C-integration page it was where
I first started. Do you have any info at all on building on Windows, or,
would I be better off on Linux?

Mostly I'm in need of some documentation on getting one of them running on
either platform... I think you're right that OpenWire is the most recent and
(possibly?) the most stable.

Bryan