activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <>
Subject KahaDBPersistenceAdapter (Master) - memoryPersistenceAdapter (Slave)
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 10:52:29 GMT

I have created a bridge between two brokers (called master and slave) where
persistence is disabled but I see that :

KahaDBPersistenceAdapter is created by default on the master and
memoryPersistenceAdapter on the slave

Is it a normal behavior ?

    <broker xmlns=""
brokerName="master" persistent="false" dataDirectory="D:/Temp/data-master">
            <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://localhost:61617)"

Do we have to activated "persistence" on both brokers even if we don't
persist messages in this kind of topology (store and formard) ?

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :