activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthes Rieke <m.ri...@uni-muenster.de>
Subject Transport protocol "jms-tcp" - how to use?
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 08:58:51 GMT

Hi,

I am rather new to JMS and ActiveMQ but managed to get some simple things
running. For my work I have to implement a bridge from JMS to SOAP. I have
an URL from a external server who is prdoviding some dynamic topics. But
this server is using the protocol jms-tcp (e.g.,
"jms-tcp://server1.domain.com:61616"). ActiveMQ seems not to support this
protocol and I have done a few hours of google search and did not find
anything that uses this transport protocol.

Is there any way to connect to this server?

Best Regards,
Matthes