activemq-users mailing list archives

From zzcat <evo...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMq integration with Spring 2.5
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 13:52:16 GMT

I am using ActiveMq 5.32 with Spring 2.5.5.  I use pretty generic
configuration, as long as I include the
jmsTransactionManager in DefaultMessageListenerContainer, Spring throw an
error on start up:

"Error creating bean with name
'org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer#0'"

Without the transactionManager attribute , this works fine, but when I add
10 message to the message queue, a transaction exception will occur.

Part of my configurations :

<bean
class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
		<property name="destination" ref="emailDestination" />
                <property name="messageListener" ref="emailServiceMDP" />
		<property name="transactionManager" ref="jmsTransactionManager" />
</bean>

<bean id="jmsTransactionManager"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
</bean>

Does this version of Spring and Activemq has some know issues in integration
? Or do I need additional libs to get jmsTransactionManager to work ?