activemq-users mailing list archives

From Drizzt321 <drizzt...@gmail.com>
Subject Negative pending queue counts
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 22:46:04 GMT

We are occasionally getting negative pending queue counts using ActiveMQ
v5.1. We're using jms.useAsyncSend=true, jms.prefetchPolicy.queuePrefetch=0,
and we're running tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of messages
through an hour at top capacity. Ended up running across this ticket
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2020 but haven't had a chance
to try it out yet. The reason we're running v5.1 vs v5.3.1 is that v5.3.1
runs much, much slower for us, even for <broker persistent="false"> and no
<persistenceAdapter> in the configuration file.

Anyone know of anything else we can try out? Or ways to increase performance
with v5.3.1 to where we can run that provided if fixes the negative queue
counts?