activemq-users mailing list archives

From nathanmcdaniel <nat...@oviedofamily.com>
Subject Hopefully easy question: NoLocal doesn't appear to be working
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 18:42:49 GMT

Hi All,

Rather new to the JMS as a whole. I am using the ActiveMQ-CPP (3.1.2) client
to connect to the ActiveMQ server (5.3.2).

I am receiving my own messages, and would like to stop! I am using code
extended from one of the examples
(http://activemq.apache.org/cms/example.html).

I am using topics, and have tried a couple of different things. I've tried:
A) std::string noSelector;
    consumer = session->createConsumer( destination, noSelector, true );

B) Using the noLocal uri addendum:
    // Create the destination (Topic or Queue)
    std::string channelWithOptions( this->m_channel );
    channelWithOptions += "?consumer.noLocal=true";
    if( useTopic ) {
        destination = session->createTopic( channelWithOptions );
    } else {
        destination = session->createQueue( channelWithOptions );
    }

The only thought is that maybe because I'm not specifying the destination
when sending it doesn't know how to filter these messages?
    producer->send( &msg );

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Nathan