activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ freeze
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 13:02:13 GMT

I am a collegue of Andreas. It happened again on tuesday but again we don't
know the reasons. Attached are two thread dumps. I cannot see anything in
it, but maybe you are seeing more.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28607920/dumps.zip dumps.zip

We had also problems with KahaDB before which forced us to upgrade to this
snapshot. But now I am tending to go back to Version 5.3. Are there other
reports of this kind with this 5.4.x series?

Christian