activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From alanchb <alanchbm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to post message to a certain queue consumer?
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 01:32:45 GMT

Yes,it works well.
But I work with Visual C#,the method is a little different from yours.
Can you give me some guide about TTL you mentioned in early reply?


Cristian Botiza wrote:
> 
> This is not AMQ specific; it's rather JMS API specific - the JavaDoc of
> interface javax.jms.Message.
> Did this approach work with P2P and multiple consumers?
> 
> ________________________________________
> From: alanchb [alanchbmail@gmail.com]
> Sent: 18 May 2010 18:08
> To: users@activemq.apache.org
> Subject: RE: How to post message to a certain queue consumer?
> 
> thanks a lot! that's exactly what i need.
> but if i did not post the question here and get your kind reply,i will
> never
> think of  using the method message.setStringProperty to set message
> selector.how do you konw this?is there any shortcut to learn about
> ActiveMQ?
> 
> 
> Cristian Botiza wrote:
>>
>> In the producer code, when creating the Message object:
>>
>> message.setStringProperty("myFilterProperty", "my consumerID");
>>
>> In the consumer (QueueReceiver or Message Driven Bean), define the
>> message
>> selector expression (SQL syntax) as myFilterPropert='my consumerID'
>>
>> ActiveMQ should dispatch only the messages matching the filter. Others
>> will stay in the queue, I would also set the TTL in the producer
>> (optional
>> though).
>>
>> ________________________________________
>> From: alanchb [alanchbmail@gmail.com]
>> Sent: 18 May 2010 12:24
>> To: users@activemq.apache.org
>> Subject: RE: How to post message to a certain queue consumer?
>>
>> Thanks for your reply.
>>
>> but how to use message selector to identify a consumer when producer send
>> a
>> message?
>>
>>
>> Cristian Botiza wrote:
>>>
>>> Message selectors?
>>>
>>> ________________________________________
>>> From: alanchb [alanchbmail@gmail.com]
>>> Sent: 18 May 2010 11:12
>>> To: users@activemq.apache.org
>>> Subject: How to post message to a certain queue consumer?
>>>
>>> under the P2P mode,if i have sevaral queue consumers,how to make the
>>> producer
>>> post message to the consumer he wants?
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/How-to-post-message-to-a-certain-queue-consumer--tp28592826p28592826.html
>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
>>> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Any opinions
>>> expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the
>>> Company. Emails are susceptible to interference. If you are not the
>>> intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
>>> taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited
>>> and
>>> may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, do not open
>>> any attachments but please notify the EndavaIT Service Desk on (+44
>>> (0)870
>>> 423 0187), and delete this message from your system. The sender accepts
>>> no
>>> responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this email, or
>>> for
>>> its use or misuse, or for any act committed or omitted in connection
>>> with
>>> this communication. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity of the
>>> contents with the sender. Please rely on your own virus checkers as no
>>> responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any
>>> bug
>>> or virus infection.
>>>
>>> Endava Limited is a company registered in England under company number
>>> 5722669 whose registered office is at 125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N
>>> 1AR, United Kingdom. Endava Limited is the Endava group holding company
>>> and does not provide any services to clients. Each of Endava Limited and
>>> its subsidiaries is a separate legal entity and has no liability for
>>> another such entity's acts or omissions. Please refer to the “Legal”
>>> section on our website for a list of legal entities.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/How-to-post-message-to-a-certain-queue-consumer--tp28592826p28593473.html
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
>> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Any opinions
>> expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the
>> Company. Emails are susceptible to interference. If you are not the
>> intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
>> taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited
>> and
>> may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, do not open
>> any attachments but please notify the EndavaIT Service Desk on (+44
>> (0)870
>> 423 0187), and delete this message from your system. The sender accepts
>> no
>> responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this email, or for
>> its use or misuse, or for any act committed or omitted in connection with
>> this communication. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity of the
>> contents with the sender. Please rely on your own virus checkers as no
>> responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any
>> bug
>> or virus infection.
>>
>> Endava Limited is a company registered in England under company number
>> 5722669 whose registered office is at 125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N
>> 1AR, United Kingdom. Endava Limited is the Endava group holding company
>> and does not provide any services to clients. Each of Endava Limited and
>> its subsidiaries is a separate legal entity and has no liability for
>> another such entity's acts or omissions. Please refer to the “Legal”
>> section on our website for a list of legal entities.
>>
>>
> 
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://old.nabble.com/How-to-post-message-to-a-certain-queue-consumer--tp28592826p28597231.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 
> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Any opinions
> expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the
> Company. Emails are susceptible to interference. If you are not the
> intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
> taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and
> may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, do not open
> any attachments but please notify the EndavaIT Service Desk on (+44 (0)870
> 423 0187), and delete this message from your system. The sender accepts no
> responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this email, or for
> its use or misuse, or for any act committed or omitted in connection with
> this communication. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity of the
> contents with the sender. Please rely on your own virus checkers as no
> responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any bug
> or virus infection.
> 
> Endava Limited is a company registered in England under company number
> 5722669 whose registered office is at 125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N
> 1AR, United Kingdom. Endava Limited is the Endava group holding company
> and does not provide any services to clients. Each of Endava Limited and
> its subsidiaries is a separate legal entity and has no liability for
> another such entity's acts or omissions. Please refer to the “Legal”
> section on our website for a list of legal entities.
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How-to-post-message-to-a-certain-queue-consumer--tp28592826p28603302.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message