activemq-users mailing list archives

From Xi Yue <stephe...@gmail.com>
Subject Block during consumer creation on a topic destination
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 17:44:54 GMT

We are using Activemq version 5.2.0 with AMQ-CPP 2.2.3.
We encounter the following odd problems:
After the server had been running for a while, and randomly :

1. We can not create a new consumer on an existing topic : the request is
blocked infinitely
2. We can not send anything to this topic : the  send request is also
blocked
3. When we kill a client process which has been connected  to AMQ with a
client_Id we can not relaunch a new process using the same client_Id to
reconnect to AMQ