activemq-users mailing list archives

From garashis <ashishg.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Payload Problem
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 11:04:25 GMT

I am new to Apache ActiveMQ.
I have Oracle Queue and it contains data. I want to dequeue the data with
apacheactive MQ.
Plz help me to set the pay load for oracle queue in activemq.xml or
camel.xml
I am getting following error on console.

 INFO | Successfully refreshed JMS Connection
 INFO | Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination
'compass.cm
ps_msgs_rq01' - trying to recover. Cause: JMS-137: Payload factory must be
speci
fied for destinations with ADT payloads
oracle.jms.AQjmsException: JMS-137: Payload factory must be specified for
destin
ations with ADT payloads
        at oracle.jms.AQjmsError.throwEx(AQjmsError.java:288)