activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ireneshy <ireneson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I deploy the "ActiveMQ-fileserver" webapp into tomcat while using BlobMessage?
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 08:55:59 GMT

Hi,
     Thanks for your help. About deleting files, I've seen code
here:http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/blob/DefaultBlobUploadStrategyTest.java?r=HEAD

I think there is some code that be used for reference:

     BlobTransferPolicy policy = connectionFactory.getBlobTransferPolicy();
     DefaultBlobUploadStrategy strategy = new
DefaultBlobUploadStrategy(policy);
     strategy.deleteFile((ActiveMQBlobMessage)blobMsg);

I've already test these code  in my consumer client, and it works well.
Isn't it a proper way to solve this problem? I doubt.


Dejan Bosanac wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> all you have to do is to define jms.blobTransferPolicy.defaultUploadUrl in
> your broker url, like
> 
> vm://localhost?jms.blobTransferPolicy.defaultUploadUrl=ftp://activemq:activemq@localhost
> /blob
> 
> Take a look at FTPBlobTest for more info
> 
> http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/blob/FTPBlobTest.java?r=HEAD
> 
> wrt deleting files, I'm afraid that's one more open issue
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2713
> 
> <http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/blob/FTPBlobTest.java?r=HEAD>
> Cheers
> --
> Dejan Bosanac - http://twitter.com/dejanb
> 
> Open Source Integration - http://fusesource.com/
> ActiveMQ in Action - http://www.manning.com/snyder/
> Blog - http://www.nighttale.net
> 
> 
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 8:50 AM, ireneshy <irenesonghy@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>>
>> Hi,
>>     Thank you very much. Is there any examples about using external FTP
>> server to store files?
>>     And another question, how can I clean the files uploaded to the
>> directory of  "fileserver"  app?
>>
>>
>> Dejan Bosanac wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > there's an open issue for this:
>> > https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2667
>> >
>> > You can try to rewrite it to conform your needs. The alternative is to
>> use
>> > external FTP server to store files.
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > --
>> > Dejan Bosanac - http://twitter.com/dejanb
>> >
>> > Open Source Integration - http://fusesource.com/
>> > ActiveMQ in Action - http://www.manning.com/snyder/
>> > Blog - http://www.nighttale.net
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:17 AM, ireneshy <irenesonghy@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >>
>> >> I'm using ActiveMQ BlobMessage to transfer large files, but now I want
>> to
>> >> set
>> >> up ActiveMQ using Tomcat 6.0. I've already configurated the JNDI for
>> the
>> >> ConectionFactory and Queue to work within Tomcat. But you know that
>> >> BlobMessage must be send to a application that can receive PUT
>> message,
>> >> and
>> >> the default app is fileserver using embedded server Jetty, so how can
>> I
>> >> using this fileserver app in Tomcat? Thanks very much for your help~!
>> >> --
>> >> View this message in context:
>> >>
>> http://old.nabble.com/How-do-I-deploy-the-%22ActiveMQ-fileserver%22-webapp-into-tomcat-while-using-BlobMessage--tp28543236p28543236.html
>> >> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> > -----
>> > Dejan Bosanac
>> >
>> > Open Source Integration - http://fusesource.com/
>> > ActiveMQ in Action - http://www.manning.com/snyder/
>> > Blog - http://www.nighttale.net
>> >
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/How-do-I-deploy-the-%22ActiveMQ-fileserver%22-webapp-into-tomcat-while-using-BlobMessage--tp28543236p28544338.html
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 
> -----
> Dejan Bosanac
> 
> Open Source Integration - http://fusesource.com/
> ActiveMQ in Action - http://www.manning.com/snyder/
> Blog - http://www.nighttale.net
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How-do-I-deploy-the-%22ActiveMQ-fileserver%22-webapp-into-tomcat-while-using-BlobMessage--tp28543236p28545226.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message