activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dimitarn <dimit...@abv.bg>
Subject Re: Activemq comunication causes out of memory
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 08:26:03 GMT

I don't use activemq on the client(the jboss AS) i use my jms handler. Please
tell me if there is anything wrong. 

[CODE]

import java.util.Properties;

import javax.jms.JMSException;
import javax.jms.Session;
import javax.jms.Topic;
import javax.jms.TopicConnection;
import javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory;
import javax.jms.TopicSession;
import javax.jms.TopicSubscriber;
import javax.naming.Context;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;
import javax.naming.NamingException;

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class JMSTopicHandler implements IJMSHandler {

    private Logger logger;

    private TopicSession topicSession;
    private TopicConnection topicConnection;
    private Topic topic;
    private String topicConnectionFactoryName;
    private String topicName;
    private boolean topicSessionReady = false;

    private boolean JMSReady = false;
    private Context jndiContext;

    private ExtendedMessageListener messageListener;

    private String initialContextFactory;
    private String providerURL;

    public JMSTopicHandler(Logger logger, String initialContextFactory,
String providerURL,
	    String topicConnectionFactoryName, String topicName) {

	this.logger = logger;

	this.providerURL = providerURL;
	this.initialContextFactory = initialContextFactory;

	this.topicConnectionFactoryName = topicConnectionFactoryName;
	this.topicName = topicName;

	logger.info("JMSHandler Ready");

    }

    public void setListener(ExtendedMessageListener messageListener) {
	this.messageListener = messageListener;
    }

    private synchronized void initJMS() throws JMSException, NamingException
{
	if (JMSReady) {
	    return;
	}
	final Properties properties = new java.util.Properties();
	properties.put(javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
this.initialContextFactory);
	properties.put(javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL, this.providerURL);
	this.jndiContext = new InitialContext(properties);
	logger.info("JNDI Context[" + jndiContext.getEnvironment() + "]...");
	JMSReady = true;
    }

    public synchronized void reset() {
	if (topicSession != null) {
	    try {
		topicSession.close();
	    } catch (final JMSException e) {
	    }
	}
	if (topicConnection != null) {
	    try {
		topicConnection.close();
	    } catch (final JMSException e) {
	    }
	}
	topicSession = null;
	topicConnection = null;
	JMSReady = false;
	topicSessionReady = false;
    }

 

    private synchronized void initTopicSession() throws JMSException,
NamingException {
	if (topicSessionReady) {
	    System.out.println("topicSessionReady not ready " + topicSessionReady);
	    return;
	}
	try {
	    initJMS();
	    TopicConnectionFactory topicConnectionFactory = null;
	    logger.info("Looking up topic connection factory [" +
topicConnectionFactoryName + "]...");
	    topicConnectionFactory = (TopicConnectionFactory)
jndiContext.lookup(topicConnectionFactoryName);
	    // logger.info("Looking up topic [" + topicName + "]...");
	    // topic = (Topic) jndiContext.lookup(topicName);
	    topicConnection = topicConnectionFactory.createTopicConnection();
	    logger.info("Topic connection created");
	    if (messageListener != null) {
		topicConnection.setExceptionListener(messageListener);
	    }

	    topicSession = topicConnection.createTopicSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
	    logger.info("Topic session created");
	    logger.info("Looking up topic [" + topicName + "]...");
	    topic = topicSession.createTopic(topicName);
	    topicSessionReady = true;
	} catch (final JMSException e) {
	    e.printStackTrace();
	    throw e;
	} catch (final NamingException e) {
	    e.printStackTrace();
	    throw e;
	}

    }

   

    public synchronized void initTopicSubscriber() throws JMSException,
NamingException {
	initTopicSession();
	final TopicSubscriber topicSubscriber =
topicSession.createSubscriber(topic, null, true);
	logger.info("Topic subscriber created");
	if (messageListener != null) {
	    topicSubscriber.setMessageListener(messageListener);
	}
	topicConnection.start();
	logger.info("Topic connection started");
    }

    public String getTopicName() {
	return topicName;
    }

    public void setTopicName(String topicName) {
	this.topicName = topicName;
    }

    @Override
    public void initConsumer() {
	try {
	    initTopicSubscriber();
	} catch (JMSException e) {
	    logger.error("initTopicSession->JMSException", e);
	} catch (NamingException e) {
	    logger.error("initTopicSession->NamingException", e);
	}
    }
 }
[/CODE] 

This is how i create it 
  private void createJMSHandler(ITickProcessor processor, String
initialContextFactory, String providerURL,
	    String topicConnectionFactory, String topicName) {
	final IJMSHandler jmsHandler = new JMSTopicHandler(logger,
initialContextFactory, providerURL,
		topicConnectionFactory, topicName);
	jmsHandler.setListener(new MyActiveMQConsumer(processor, new
ExceptionHandler() {

	    @Override
	    public void onException(Throwable t) { //HERE I RESTART THE CONNECTION,
BUT I READ THAT IT IS //COSTLY OPERATION. How to handle connection failed
exceptions? 
		jmsHandler.reset();
		jmsHandler.initConsumer();
	    }
	}));
	jmsHandler.initConsumer();
	handlers.put(topicName, jmsHandler);
    }

MyActiveMQConsumer is class that implements ExtendedMessageListener and
there i process the messages and exceptions.


rajdavies wrote:
> 
> is the activemq version the same on the client and the broker ?
> 
> On 12 May 2010, at 11:48, dimitarn wrote:
> 
>> 
>> New one 
>> 
>> javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negotiation timeout: peer did not
>> send
>> his wire format.
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1284)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1368)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:303)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createTopicSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:1065)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> com.trinitas.common.jms.JMSTopicHandler.initTopicSession(JMSTopicHandler.java:160)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> com.trinitas.common.jms.JMSTopicHandler.initTopicSubscriber(JMSTopicHandler.java:209)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> com.trinitas.common.jms.JMSTopicHandler.initConsumer(JMSTopicHandler.java:230)
>> 10:27:28,745 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> MyActiveMQClientManager$1.onException(MyActiveMQClientManager.java:41)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> ActiveMQConsumer.onException(ActiveMQConsumer.java:40)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$4.run(ActiveMQConnection.java:1809)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: java.io.IOException: Wire format
>> negotiation timeout: peer did not send his wire format.
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:98)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:40)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:81)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:86)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1262)
>> 10:27:28,746 ERROR [STDERR]     ... 12 more
>> 
>> 
>> dimitarn wrote:
>>> 
>>> Can someone help mi :-((:,(:-(
>>> 
>>> I saw again the exception for too long inactive chanel, what am i doing
>>> wrong?
>>> 
>>> INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] JNDI
>>> Context[{java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory,
>>> java.naming.provider.url=tcp://HOST:61616?keepAlive=true&wir
>>> eFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0,
>>> java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}]...
>>> 10:23:55,194 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Looking up topic connection
>>> factory [ConnectionFactory]...
>>> 10:24:09,362 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Topic connection created
>>> 10:24:09,471 ERROR [STDERR] javax.jms.JMSException: Channel was inactive
>>> for too long: HOST/IP:61616
>>> 10:24:09,473 ERROR [MyActiveMQConsumer] MyActiveMQConsumer::onException
>>> javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1803)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1820)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:126)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:160)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:254)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:97)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:190)
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> Caused by: java.io.EOFException
>>>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:211)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:203)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:186)
>>>        ... 1 more
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> dimitarn wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hi again. The problem is still present :,(
>>>> Today i added to the client connection url this:
>>>> tcp://IP:61617?keepAlive=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
>>>> Up to now no such errors have been occurred, but the following
>>>> exception
>>>> on the exception listener which i set to the consumer.  This did not
>>>> cause out of memory but the client tryed to connect several times(i
>>>> close
>>>> all connections and sessions and reconnect again to the topic if
>>>> onException is called), and then i think it succeded and every thing i
>>>> running. But i don't know if continious reconnection will not cause
>>>> problems.
>>>> Some of the topics do not have messages during some parts of the day
>>>> i.e.
>>>> they are inactive. I notice that this exceptions are happening only for
>>>> those topics. How can i trun on topic connections when a topic become
>>>> active and turn off when it does not have messages and become inactive?
>>>> I
>>>> mean can i do this from the activemq server when the messages starts to
>>>> notify the client and the client to reconnect again. I don't want to
>>>> reconnect the client every time a timeout occure on inactive
>>>> connection.
>>>> 
>>>> 13:00:14,316 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] JNDI
>>>> Context[{java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory,
>>>> java.naming.provider.url=tcp://IP:61617?keepAlive=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0,
>>>> java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}]...
>>>> 13:00:14,316 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Looking up topic
>>>> connection
>>>> factory [ConnectionFactory]...
>>>> 13:00:14,588 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Topic connection created
>>>> 13:00:15,675 ERROR [MyActiveMQClientManager]
>>>> MyActiveMQConsumer::onException
>>>> javax.jms.JMSException: Connection timed out
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1803)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1820)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:126)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:160)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:254)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:97)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:190)
>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out
>>>>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>>>>        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.fill(TcpTransport.java:527)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.read(TcpTransport.java:512)
>>>>        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:370)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:211)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:203)
>>>>        at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:186)
>>>>        ... 1 more
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> dimitarn wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> I did it. I wait to see if it will happen again.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> rajdavies wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> ok - can you try creating the MessageProducer only in the
>>>>>> initialize()
>>>>>> code and not close() it after every message send ?
>>>>>> On 5 May 2010, at 09:37, dimitarn wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>> @Override
>>>>>>> 	public void initialize() throws JMSException {
>>>>>>> 		connection = createConnection();
>>>>>>> 		session = connection().createSession(false,
>>>>>>> Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>>>>>>> 		topic = session.createTopic(topicName);
>>>>>>> 	}
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 	@Override
>>>>>>> 	public void startProcessing() throws JMSException {
>>>>>>> 		connection().start();
>>>>>>> 	}
>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>> Creates a connection, session ant topic, Oh yes i will do this
only
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> initialization time. 
>>>>>>> I checked the activemq server log, no errors there. 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> rajdavies wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> I'd recommend not creating a producer for every message you
send -
>>>>>>>> this
>>>>>>>> has a significant performance impact.
>>>>>>>> Also - what does initialize() and startProcessing() do ?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Obviously you are running out of heap - but its not clear
that this
>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>> because of ActiveMQ.
>>>>>>>> On 5 May 2010, at 08:40, dimitarn wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> I am using 5.3.1 on linux. Also i forgot to say that
the activemq
>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>> on
>>>>>>>>> other
>>>>>>>>> server from the Jboss AS. But both machines are in local
network. 
>>>>>>>>> This activemq 5.3.1 i downloaded from the activemq site,
also i
>>>>>>>>> had
>>>>>>>>> a
>>>>>>>>> problem with starting it because it was stopping on start
up on.
>>>>>>>>> So
>>>>>>>>> i
>>>>>>>>> found
>>>>>>>>> that a solution from this link:
>>>>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html
>>>>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html 
>>>>>>>>> And then it starts. It works but it throws such errors
and after
>>>>>>>>> them all
>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>> crashed :-(
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> This is the fastest response i have ever received, i
will be very
>>>>>>>>> thankful
>>>>>>>>> if you help me, because this is almost in production.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Sebastian Rodriguez-2 wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Dimitarn,
>>>>>>>>>> Can you specify which version of Active MQ you are
using so that
>>>>>>>>>> we
>>>>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>>>>> discard some of the already discovered bugs if you
are not using
>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>> latest
>>>>>>>>>> stable release? Thanks!
>>>>>>>>>> Seb
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> On 5 May 2010 14:59, dimitarn <dimitarn@abv.bg>
wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> I have jboss server and i have  activemq. There
is only one
>>>>>>>>>>> topic
>>>>>>>>>>> which
>>>>>>>>>>> jboss
>>>>>>>>>>> lookups and sends not very often messages on
it, which activemq
>>>>>>>>>>> receives.
>>>>>>>>>>> Here is stack trace that i get.What is the reason
for it. This
>>>>>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>>>>> critical
>>>>>>>>>>> because it causes out of memory errors 8-O
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Here is my send method
>>>>>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>>>>>> @Override
>>>>>>>>>>>     public void send(final Message message) throws
JMSException
>>>>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>>>>>             try {
>>>>>>>>>>>                     producer =
>>>>>>>>>>> session().createProducer(topic());
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> producer().setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
>>>>>>>>>>>                     producer().send(message);
>>>>>>>>>>>                     producer().close();
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>             } catch (final JMSException e) {
>>>>>>>>>>>                     // perform recovery
>>>>>>>>>>>                     sleep();
>>>>>>>>>>>                     this.initialize();
>>>>>>>>>>>                     this.startProcessing();
>>>>>>>>>>>             }
>>>>>>>>>>>     }
>>>>>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:42,637 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> ......................
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:33,639 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:43,508 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,969 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,968 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:24,895 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> .....................
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:18:36,862 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
>>>>>>>>>>> .............
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:24:34,442 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager]
>>>>>>>>>>> (Timer-3)
>>>>>>>>>>> A
>>>>>>>>>>> problem has been detected with the connection
to remote client
>>>>>>>>>>> 3j001-w2187p-g8ssbl2v-1-g8tdsph8-1lkx, jmsClientID=null.
It is
>>>>>>>>>>> possible
>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>> client has exited without closing its connection(s)
or the
>>>>>>>>>>> network
>>>>>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>>>>>> failed. All associated connection resources will
be cleaned up.
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,681 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>>> ..............
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,682 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:59,104 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
>>>>>>>>>>> ..............
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,162 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,161 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,982 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:36,479 WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed
to tcp://IP:61617 ,
>>>>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>>>>> .......................
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:58:01,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,539 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,541 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:66)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,499 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:03,066 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,726 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,727 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,861 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)  at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,579 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,580 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> ................
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> .................
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:25:50,259 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,587 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,588 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:21,206 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,718 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,989 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP]
>>>>>>>>>>> (Timer-9,210.63.32.227:50156) failed sending
message to null
>>>>>>>>>>> (150
>>>>>>>>>>> bytes)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:54,975 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task) Exception
>>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:28,937 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.TCP]
>>>>>>>>>>> (Timer-1,210.63.32.227:7900) failed sending message
to null (163
>>>>>>>>>>> bytes)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:52,714 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ
Task)
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457403.html
>>>>>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive
at
>>>>>>>>>>> Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>> Sebastien Rodriguez
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457672.html
>>>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at
Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28458170.html
>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28534368.html
>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28544974.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message