activemq-users mailing list archives

From ireneshy <ireneson...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I deploy the "ActiveMQ-fileserver" webapp into tomcat while using BlobMessage?
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 03:17:47 GMT

I'm using ActiveMQ BlobMessage to transfer large files, but now I want to set
up ActiveMQ using Tomcat 6.0. I've already configurated the JNDI for the
ConectionFactory and Queue to work within Tomcat. But you know that
BlobMessage must be send to a application that can receive PUT message, and
the default app is fileserver using embedded server Jetty, so how can I
using this fileserver app in Tomcat? Thanks very much for your help~!