activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dimitarn <dimit...@abv.bg>
Subject Re: Activemq comunication causes out of memory
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 10:33:35 GMT

Can someone help mi :-((:,(:-(

I saw again the exception for too long inactive chanel, what am i doing
wrong?

 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] JNDI
Context[{java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory,
java.naming.provider.url=tcp://HOST:61616?keepAlive=true&wir
eFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0,
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}]...
10:23:55,194 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Looking up topic connection
factory [ConnectionFactory]...
10:24:09,362 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Topic connection created
10:24:09,471 ERROR [STDERR] javax.jms.JMSException: Channel was inactive for
too long: HOST/IP:61616
10:24:09,473 ERROR [MyActiveMQConsumer] MyActiveMQConsumer::onException
javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1803)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1820)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:126)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:160)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:254)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:97)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:190)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:211)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:203)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:186)
        ... 1 more



dimitarn wrote:
> 
> Hi again. The problem is still present :,(
> Today i added to the client connection url this:
> tcp://IP:61617?keepAlive=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
> Up to now no such errors have been occurred, but the following exception
> on the exception listener which i set to the consumer.  This did not cause
> out of memory but the client tryed to connect several times(i close all
> connections and sessions and reconnect again to the topic if onException
> is called), and then i think it succeded and every thing i running. But i
> don't know if continious reconnection will not cause problems.
> Some of the topics do not have messages during some parts of the day i.e.
> they are inactive. I notice that this exceptions are happening only for
> those topics. How can i trun on topic connections when a topic become
> active and turn off when it does not have messages and become inactive? I
> mean can i do this from the activemq server when the messages starts to
> notify the client and the client to reconnect again. I don't want to
> reconnect the client every time a timeout occure on inactive connection.
> 
> 13:00:14,316 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] JNDI
> Context[{java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory,
> java.naming.provider.url=tcp://IP:61617?keepAlive=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0,
> java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}]...
> 13:00:14,316 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Looking up topic connection
> factory [ConnectionFactory]...
> 13:00:14,588 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Topic connection created
> 13:00:15,675 ERROR [MyActiveMQClientManager]
> MyActiveMQConsumer::onException
> javax.jms.JMSException: Connection timed out
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1803)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1820)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:160)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:254)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:190)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out
>         at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.fill(TcpTransport.java:527)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.read(TcpTransport.java:512)
>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:370)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:211)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:203)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:186)
>         ... 1 more
> 
> 
> dimitarn wrote:
>> 
>> I did it. I wait to see if it will happen again.
>> 
>> 
>> rajdavies wrote:
>>> 
>>> ok - can you try creating the MessageProducer only in the initialize()
>>> code and not close() it after every message send ?
>>> On 5 May 2010, at 09:37, dimitarn wrote:
>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> [CODE]
>>>> @Override
>>>> 	public void initialize() throws JMSException {
>>>> 		connection = createConnection();
>>>> 		session = connection().createSession(false,
>>>> Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>>>> 		topic = session.createTopic(topicName);
>>>> 	}
>>>> 
>>>> 	@Override
>>>> 	public void startProcessing() throws JMSException {
>>>> 		connection().start();
>>>> 	}
>>>> [/CODE]
>>>> Creates a connection, session ant topic, Oh yes i will do this only at
>>>> initialization time. 
>>>> I checked the activemq server log, no errors there. 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> rajdavies wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> I'd recommend not creating a producer for every message you send -
>>>>> this
>>>>> has a significant performance impact.
>>>>> Also - what does initialize() and startProcessing() do ?
>>>>> 
>>>>> Obviously you are running out of heap - but its not clear that this is
>>>>> because of ActiveMQ.
>>>>> On 5 May 2010, at 08:40, dimitarn wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I am using 5.3.1 on linux. Also i forgot to say that the activemq
is
>>>>>> on
>>>>>> other
>>>>>> server from the Jboss AS. But both machines are in local network.

>>>>>> This activemq 5.3.1 i downloaded from the activemq site, also i had
a
>>>>>> problem with starting it because it was stopping on start up on.
So i
>>>>>> found
>>>>>> that a solution from this link:
>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html
>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html 
>>>>>> And then it starts. It works but it throws such errors and after
them
>>>>>> all
>>>>>> is
>>>>>> crashed :-(
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> This is the fastest response i have ever received, i will be very
>>>>>> thankful
>>>>>> if you help me, because this is almost in production.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Sebastian Rodriguez-2 wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Hi Dimitarn,
>>>>>>> Can you specify which version of Active MQ you are using so that
we
>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>> discard some of the already discovered bugs if you are not using
the
>>>>>>> latest
>>>>>>> stable release? Thanks!
>>>>>>> Seb
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On 5 May 2010 14:59, dimitarn <dimitarn@abv.bg> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> I have jboss server and i have  activemq. There is only one
topic
>>>>>>>> which
>>>>>>>> jboss
>>>>>>>> lookups and sends not very often messages on it, which activemq
>>>>>>>> receives.
>>>>>>>> Here is stack trace that i get.What is the reason for it.
This is
>>>>>>>> critical
>>>>>>>> because it causes out of memory errors 8-O
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Here is my send method
>>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>>> @Override
>>>>>>>>      public void send(final Message message) throws JMSException
{
>>>>>>>>              try {
>>>>>>>>                      producer = session().createProducer(topic());
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> producer().setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
>>>>>>>>                      producer().send(message);
>>>>>>>>                      producer().close();
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>              } catch (final JMSException e) {
>>>>>>>>                      // perform recovery
>>>>>>>>                      sleep();
>>>>>>>>                      this.initialize();
>>>>>>>>                      this.startProcessing();
>>>>>>>>              }
>>>>>>>>      }
>>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:42,637 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> ......................
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:33,639 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:43,508 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,969 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,968 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:24,895 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> .....................
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:18:36,862 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
>>>>>>>> .............
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:24:34,442 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager]
>>>>>>>> (Timer-3)
>>>>>>>> A
>>>>>>>> problem has been detected with the connection to remote client
>>>>>>>> 3j001-w2187p-g8ssbl2v-1-g8tdsph8-1lkx, jmsClientID=null.
It is
>>>>>>>> possible
>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>> client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the
network
>>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>>> failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned
up.
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,681 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
>>>>>>>> ..............
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,682 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:59,104 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
>>>>>>>> ..............
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,162 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,161 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,982 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:36,479 WARN
>>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport]
>>>>>>>> (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>>> .......................
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:58:01,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,539 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,541 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:66)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,499 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:03,066 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,726 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,727 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,861 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,579 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,580 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> ................
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> .................
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:25:50,259 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,587 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,588 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:21,206 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,718 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,989 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP]
>>>>>>>> (Timer-9,210.63.32.227:50156) failed sending message to null
(150
>>>>>>>> bytes)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:54,975 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:28,937 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.TCP]
>>>>>>>> (Timer-1,210.63.32.227:7900) failed sending message to null
(163
>>>>>>>> bytes)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:52,714 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457403.html
>>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>> Sebastien Rodriguez
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457672.html
>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> -- 
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28458170.html
>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28522452.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message