activemq-users mailing list archives

From vanisathish <vani...@stee.stengg.com>
Subject Re: Message Monitor for ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 08:29:52 GMT

Hi,

the logs looks like as below. i seeing some array index out of index
exception

[1618874] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

2
[1619003] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1619013] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619131] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619209] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

1
01:40:52,760
[sngnms.faults.AgilisAlarmsMapPopulator.populate(AgilisAlarmsMapPopulator.java:76)]
-
{47_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@12e68e0,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1f56fd},
45_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@b4dc1b,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@f529cc},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
01:40:52,825
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11bc276},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
01:40:52,828
{47_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@18e35d7,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1f56fd},
45_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@b4dc1b,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11bc276},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
01:40:52,832
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11c8df9},
45_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@b4dc1b,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11bc276},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
[1619573] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
01:40:52,901
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.processMessage(IDirectNMSReSync.java:89)]
- Entering to the iDirect TV Resync Data.
01:40:52,918
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.reSyncIDirectTVData(IDirectNMSReSync.java:51)]
- ReSync Active iDirect TV Data for 44&1&58&1
01:40:52,936
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.reSyncIDirectTVData(IDirectNMSReSync.java:55)]
- Finished to the iDirect TV Resync Data.
01:40:52,938
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.reSyncIDirectCacheData(IDirectNMSReSync.java:60)]
- Entering to the iDirect Cache Resync Data.

2
[1619674] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619748] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619821] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619898] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619960] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

13

2

1

1
[1620377] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620435] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620493] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1620538] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620582] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620634] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620661] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1620694] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

1

1

13

2

2

2

2

2
[1621213] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1621247] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1621307] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1621366] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1621401] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1621438] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

16

2
[1621552] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

54

2

2

2

2

1

2

1

2

2
[1622292] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1622352] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1622430] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1622493] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1622562] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1622645] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

2

2

2

2

1
[1623215] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1623283] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1623330] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1623421] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

5
[1623476] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1623562] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

15

2
[1623620] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

2

1

2

2

2

2
[1624024] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1624080] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624116] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624166] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624205] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1624263] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624347] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1624496] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624496] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

3

2

1

2

1

1

1

2

2

1

2

1
2010-05-06 01:40:58.131 LOCALHOST:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
[1625070] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625105] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625131] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625158] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625186] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625211] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625239] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625267] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625292] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625319] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625344] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

1

2

3

2

2

2

1

2

1

2

1

2

1

1

2
[1651791] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1651824] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1651854] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1651880] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

1

2
[1652002] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1652044] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

3
[1652146] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

1

1

2

1

2

1

1

1

1

2

1

1

1

1

1

1

2

2

2

1
[1652837] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652864] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652891] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652912] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652937] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

17
[1652961] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652986] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1652996] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653026] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653045] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1653070] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653095] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

3
[1653123] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653148] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1653177] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653200] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

2

2

2

1

2

2

2

2

2

2

1

2

2

1

2

2

2

1

1

2

1

1

2

1

1

2

1

2

1

2

3

1

3

2

7

2

2

2

2

1

1

1

2

2

2

2

1

2

1

1
[1655595] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

1

2

1

2

1
[1655771] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

1
[1655806] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655831] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

3
[1655862] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1655886] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655911] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1655940] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1655964] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655992] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655996] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set