activemq-users mailing list archives

From Scawa1952 <mcconnell_step...@yahoo.com>
Subject Generating .bindings file for RefFSContextFactory
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 17:48:06 GMT

We are using several JMS servers at our organization.   I have found
documentation on how to generate a .bindings file for those JMS servers, but
have not found anything on how to do so for the ActiveMQ .bindings file.
There is an example of one on this site, but usually these files can be
generated by the server at startup or there is a command that will do so...

Where is the documentation for ActiveMQ..

Thanks