activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dimitarn <dimit...@abv.bg>
Subject Re: Activemq comunication causes out of memory
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 13:15:08 GMT

Hi again. The problem is still present :,(
Today i added to the client connection url this:
tcp://IP:61617?keepAlive=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
Up to now no such errors have been occurred, but the following exception on
the exception listener which i set to the consumer.  This did not cause out
of memory but the client tryed to connect several times(i close all
connections and sessions and reconnect again to the topic if onException is
called), and then i think it succeded and every thing i running. But i don't
know if continious reconnection will not cause problems.

13:00:14,316 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] JNDI
Context[{java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory,
java.naming.provider.url=tcp://IP:61617?keepAlive=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0,
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}]...
13:00:14,316 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Looking up topic connection
factory [ConnectionFactory]...
13:00:14,588 INFO  [MyActiveMQClientManager] Topic connection created
13:00:15,675 ERROR [MyActiveMQClientManager] MyActiveMQConsumer::onException
javax.jms.JMSException: Connection timed out
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1803)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1820)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:126)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:160)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:254)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:97)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:190)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection timed out
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.fill(TcpTransport.java:527)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport$2.read(TcpTransport.java:512)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:370)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:211)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:203)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:186)
        ... 1 more


dimitarn wrote:
> 
> I did it. I wait to see if it will happen again.
> 
> 
> rajdavies wrote:
>> 
>> ok - can you try creating the MessageProducer only in the initialize()
>> code and not close() it after every message send ?
>> On 5 May 2010, at 09:37, dimitarn wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> [CODE]
>>> @Override
>>> 	public void initialize() throws JMSException {
>>> 		connection = createConnection();
>>> 		session = connection().createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>>> 		topic = session.createTopic(topicName);
>>> 	}
>>> 
>>> 	@Override
>>> 	public void startProcessing() throws JMSException {
>>> 		connection().start();
>>> 	}
>>> [/CODE]
>>> Creates a connection, session ant topic, Oh yes i will do this only at
>>> initialization time. 
>>> I checked the activemq server log, no errors there. 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> rajdavies wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> I'd recommend not creating a producer for every message you send - this
>>>> has a significant performance impact.
>>>> Also - what does initialize() and startProcessing() do ?
>>>> 
>>>> Obviously you are running out of heap - but its not clear that this is
>>>> because of ActiveMQ.
>>>> On 5 May 2010, at 08:40, dimitarn wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> I am using 5.3.1 on linux. Also i forgot to say that the activemq is
>>>>> on
>>>>> other
>>>>> server from the Jboss AS. But both machines are in local network. 
>>>>> This activemq 5.3.1 i downloaded from the activemq site, also i had a
>>>>> problem with starting it because it was stopping on start up on. So i
>>>>> found
>>>>> that a solution from this link:
>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html
>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html 
>>>>> And then it starts. It works but it throws such errors and after them
>>>>> all
>>>>> is
>>>>> crashed :-(
>>>>> 
>>>>> This is the fastest response i have ever received, i will be very
>>>>> thankful
>>>>> if you help me, because this is almost in production.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> Sebastian Rodriguez-2 wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi Dimitarn,
>>>>>> Can you specify which version of Active MQ you are using so that
we
>>>>>> can
>>>>>> discard some of the already discovered bugs if you are not using
the
>>>>>> latest
>>>>>> stable release? Thanks!
>>>>>> Seb
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On 5 May 2010 14:59, dimitarn <dimitarn@abv.bg> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> I have jboss server and i have  activemq. There is only one topic
>>>>>>> which
>>>>>>> jboss
>>>>>>> lookups and sends not very often messages on it, which activemq
>>>>>>> receives.
>>>>>>> Here is stack trace that i get.What is the reason for it. This
is
>>>>>>> critical
>>>>>>> because it causes out of memory errors 8-O
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Here is my send method
>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>> @Override
>>>>>>>      public void send(final Message message) throws JMSException
{
>>>>>>>              try {
>>>>>>>                      producer = session().createProducer(topic());
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> producer().setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
>>>>>>>                      producer().send(message);
>>>>>>>                      producer().close();
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>              } catch (final JMSException e) {
>>>>>>>                      // perform recovery
>>>>>>>                      sleep();
>>>>>>>                      this.initialize();
>>>>>>>                      this.startProcessing();
>>>>>>>              }
>>>>>>>      }
>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>> [CODE]
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:42,637 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> ......................
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:33,639 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:43,508 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,969 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,968 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:12:24,895 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> .....................
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:18:36,862 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
>>>>>>> .............
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:24:34,442 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager]
>>>>>>> (Timer-3)
>>>>>>> A
>>>>>>> problem has been detected with the connection to remote client
>>>>>>> 3j001-w2187p-g8ssbl2v-1-g8tdsph8-1lkx, jmsClientID=null. It is
>>>>>>> possible
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>> client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network
>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>> failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned up.
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,681 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
>>>>>>> ..............
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,682 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:43:59,104 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
>>>>>>> ..............
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,162 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,161 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,982 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:48:36,479 WARN
>>>>>>> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
>>>>>>> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617
,
>>>>>>> attempting
>>>>>>> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
>>>>>>> .......................
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 00:58:01,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,539 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,541 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:66)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,499 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:03,066 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,726 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,727 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,861 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>>>>>>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,579 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,580 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> ................
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> .................
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:25:50,259 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,587 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,588 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:21,206 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,718 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,989 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP]
>>>>>>> (Timer-9,210.63.32.227:50156) failed sending message to null
(150
>>>>>>> bytes)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:33:54,975 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception
in
>>>>>>> thread
>>>>>>> "ActiveMQ Task"
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:28,937 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.TCP]
>>>>>>> (Timer-1,210.63.32.227:7900) failed sending message to null (163
>>>>>>> bytes)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> 2010-05-05 06:35:52,714 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
>>>>>>> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
>>>>>>> [/CODE]
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457403.html
>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> Sebastien Rodriguez
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457672.html
>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28458170.html
>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28511374.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message