activemq-users mailing list archives

From jid1jid1 <j...@dharma.gr>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ problem with closing a connection that has a MessageListener attached
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 09:53:40 GMT

Apologies for not raising an issue with jira (need time to login and as
always running for deadlines. I have attached a draft Unit test that
basically shows that a deadlock will occur if one message listener does not
return (ie. a MessageListener will not get interupted when we ask for a
session to close). Not sure if this is supposed to be like that on not by
JMS Spec. (If I have some time later, I will properly update this issue)
Thanks

  ( http://old.nabble.com/file/p28509588/ConnectionLockTest.java
ConnectionLockTest.java