activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: consumer receive no messages
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 20:59:41 GMT

Hi Markus,

I think what may be happening is that the broker streams the default
prefetch limit worth of messages to the first consumer that connects. You
may want to look into lowering your prefetch limits and/or look into the
following properties

consumersBeforeDispatchStarts
timeBeforeDispatchStarts

http://activemq.apache.org/per-destination-policies.html