activemq-users mailing list archives

From jid1jid1 <j...@dharma.gr>
Subject ActiveMQ problem with closing a connection that has a MessageListener attached
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 15:29:41 GMT

Hi,

I have the following setup:
JMSClient - ActiveMQ 5.3.1
JMSServer - ActiveMQ 5.3.0

I create a QueueConnection-> QueueSession -> MessageConsumer
I set my messageListener on the MessageConsumer and use conn.start() to
flush

If my queue has messages, When I try to remove the messageListener or even
just CLOSE the connection, I get a deadlock.

If the queue is empty, everything works as expected.

Seems like a bug to me. Has anyone experienced this before?

Many thanks