activemq-users mailing list archives

From magellings <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ, non-persistent messages, and message expiration behaving correctly???
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 15:13:56 GMT

Thanks Joe...this looks to be correct.  Did a search on that attribute and
found this.

As an FYI to others, when switching to use persistent messaging (w/ JDBC
master/slave) the memory is not exhausted and the messages are deleted
periodically.  The counters however do not update appropriately but for us
this is not a big deal.

We look forward to upgrading from v5.2 when v5.4 comes.  We look forward to
the CRON functionality.