activemq-users mailing list archives

From usha Kanteti <u_kant...@yahoo.com>
Subject Messages not getting persisted
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 13:24:35 GMT

Hi,
   I use apache camel for routing  and activemq for messages.
   I have defined a route with multiple steps in it.
   In the routing process at any step, if there are any exceptions, I am
sending the orignal message to the
   "REPROCESSTOPICS" jms topic ( the idea is to reprocess them later)

   The problem that I see is, I do see the messages in the "REPROCESSTOPICS"
topic when the activemq   broker is up and running( if there are any
exceptions). Once I stop the broker and restart it, I no longer see my
persist these messages while the activemq broker restart.

Here is my configuration.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- Configure the Camel Context-->
<beans 	xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
		xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"

				    http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
				    http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf
http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd
				    http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

	<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL"
value="tcp://localhost:61616?jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=-1" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory" />
		<property name="useMessageIDAsCorrelationID" value="true" />
	</bean>

		<package>Services</package>

		<onException useOriginalMessage="true" >
			<exception>java.lang.Throwable</exception>
			<redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="3" />
			<handled>
			<constant>true</constant>
		</handled>
uri="jms:topic:REPROCESSTOPICS?maxMessagesPerTask=-1&amp;deliveryPersistent=true"
/>
		</onException>

		<route>
			<from uri="jms:topic:SOURCETOPICS" />