activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Galea <>
Subject Firewall ports
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 16:51:42 GMT

Hi there,

I have two machines which have ports 12004 and 12010 open.  I have a process
which connects to an activemq server (Machine 1) on port 12004 but I want
that server to reply back to Machine 2 on port 12010.   The reply ports back
from the server are randomly selected and I want this to be 12010
specifically.  This is similar to the OpenMQ setting

Is there a way to do this?

I have checked on the site and found this page:

Is this related? Do I set this in the spring configuration or on the
transport connectors?

            <transportConnector name="openwire"

Both of these have failed :( I would appreciate if someone could shed some
light on this problem.