activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmgary <gary.wat...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Troubleshooting network of brokers?
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 00:02:26 GMT

Keith,

Regarding your A <-> B <-> C config, I also get a roughly 10/90 distribution
when testing 5.3.1. On 5.3.0, I have randomly seen both 50/50 and 10/90, so
I am not sure what is going on there.

In your "more complex topologies" scenario, I bet you are running into
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2135 AMQ-2135 . Look at the
last update of that JIRA where ying suggests
suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="true" -- that setting can really make a
difference for stuck messages!

Gary

-----
ActiveMQ Reference Guide:  http://bit.ly/AMQRefGuide