activemq-users mailing list archives

From yair <y...@sundaysky.com>
Subject master-slave and JMX
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 14:01:33 GMT

Hi
I have a client I wrote that connects to the broker both using JMS and JMX
(I need to know how many messages are in a queue, and to create/delete
queues online).
Now I've tried to start two brokers which use JDBC and SQLServer, in
master/slave configuration. This works well with the JMS (using both
addresses in the URL in the client), but I am stuck with the JMX...

Do I have to implement a class to manage the JMX connection (check who's up
and be ready for a master switch if needed)?

Thanks
Yair