activemq-users mailing list archives

From codescoder <bukka.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Configurations for ActiveMq
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 13:46:13 GMT

Hi Dejan ,
thank you very much,in my activemq.xml i have the following settings.

 <sslContext>
            <sslContext
                keyStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ks"
                keyStorePassword="mypassword"
                trustStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ts"
                trustStorePassword="mypassword"/>
        </sslContext>

 <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"/>
            <!-- Uncomment to enable SSL connections -->
            <transportConnector name="ssl" uri="ssl://0.0.0.0:61617"/>
  </transportConnectors>

as steps mentioned http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html
i have created broker.ks in broker config and client.ks in client side.
i have two questions here
1) how to configure the things at client side (for client.ks and client.ts)
2) if i dont want to  verify client certificates at broker side who to
achieve this.
  commenting lines
trustStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ts"
                trustStorePassword="mypassword"/>
 in activemq.xml is not working.

thank for your support.