activemq-users mailing list archives

From E White <ewh...@synapticfire.net>
Subject Re: Topic Memory Increases until broker dies
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 14:43:58 GMT

This must be a very difficult problem.
Nobody here has any ideas they would like to share.
The people at SpringSource, whom we pay for support, can't figure it out.

Are we implementing this incorrectly?
Is it folly to use a topic to send updates to a swing client?

One of our developers locks up his topic easily by pausing his client while
running in his IDE, turning his client into a slow consumer.  It blocks the
whole broker. No other client can receive updates.

ActiveMQ is such a pleasure to get working, and such pain in the ass to keep
working.