activemq-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject no response when use 3 browsers on the same PC
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 01:22:35 GMT
Hello,
I am testing Ajax solution, it works ok but strange though, no response when I open three
browsers on the same PC.

I am using ActiveMQ 5.3, embedded in Spring web server application, Jetty 6. Everything
looks ok when I use two browsers running on the same PC to test (log in as different user
from each browser, one sending data, and one receive data from a Topic). But it stops receiving
any more once I open the 3rd browser, log in with the 3rd user account. All browser stop
receiving data though I can see that one client is still sending data to the server (I
have log message for the web server).

Any help is very much appreciated, I have no clue where to start debugging now.
(I am running the web application within Eclipse, with Jetty plug-in. I use Chrom, Firefox
3.5 and IE 7).

One thing, although each user has a different account, I use the same id when installing the
listerner:

  amp.addListener ("myID", "topic://demo2", handler.recv);

Is this ok ? Is this 'myID' used only by the client ?
thanks,
canal