activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Schaber" <...@soloplan.de>
Subject Finding out when client is offlin
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 11:39:18 GMT
Hi,

We currently have some clients connecting to an ActiveMQ-Server via STOMP. The clients actively
keep the connection open, and reconnect when they recognize that the connection breaks.

Now we have the request that we give alarm when a client is not "seen" by the server for a
certain amount of time (and possibly also when it reconnects with a high frequency). Is it
possible to get the "connected"-State or the events when the clients connect and lose connection
to ActiveMQ?

Thanks,
Markus
Soloplan GmbH
Software für Logistik und Planung
Markus Schaber (Dipl.-Informatiker)
Entwicklung, Projektleitung
Burgstraße 20 | 87435 Kempten | Deutschland
Telefon: +49 831 57407-0 | Telefax: +49 831 57407-111
E-Mail: msr@soloplan.de | Internet: www.soloplan.de
Geschäftsführer: Wolfgang Heidl, HRB 5304 Kempten