activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Prüller <pruel...@aracom.de>
Subject ActiveMQ freeze
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 10:51:54 GMT
Hello,

currently I have an ActiveMQ 5.4-SNAPSHOT running for a test. It is as pure
master-slave configured.

Last Friday the whole system stopped working – I mean no new messages were
enqueued, no messages were dequeued. No exception was thrown, no warning,
nothing. It just stopped working (and there were some hundred messages on
the queues which had to be processed).

In the log file of the ActiveMQ (master and slave) I can see it was still
running, as it cleaned up the kahadb regularly.

Only solution was at the end to stop the whole system and restart it.

Anybody any idea what happened there?

Hope somebody can help.

Best,

Andreas