activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby is not stopped when undeploying app from WLS
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:50:27 GMT
The activemq jdbc persistence adapter should be enhanced to shutdown the
default derby instance on shutdown. You may be able to do it via your
application. The process is documented at
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/tdevdvlp40464.html

An possible alternative, to avoid the issue, would be to use a file based
store for activemq.

Can you raise an enhancement for this?