activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: How to use the File System for locking purpose and use the DB for Message Persistency only?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:52:53 GMT
There a lots of configuration options that can help here. You can configure
the jdbc statements that are used for locking, see:
provide your own lock implementation to override the default or
provide a
separate lock datasource so that it can reside in a different database.

There is currently no lock implementation that uses the file system but that
would be a nice enhancement. We would love the contribution or open an
enhancement for this.