activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tammer Salem <tammer.sa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ integration with JBoss - Failover to TCP when trying to use VM protocol
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:29:43 GMT
That is the config I have.
So this is the line from my ra.xml:

        <config-property>

            <description>

              The URL to the ActiveMQ server that you want this connection
> to connect to.  If using

              an embedded broker, this value should be 'vm://localhost'.

            </description>

            <config-property-name>ServerUrl</config-property-name>

            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>

            <config-property-value>vm://localhost</config-property-value>

        </config-property>

Both my connection factories for the queue and topic data sources both point
to the vm implementation:

   <tx-connection-factory>

      <jndi-name>activemq/QueueConnectionFactory</jndi-name>

      <xa-transaction/>

      <track-connection-by-tx/>

      <rar-name>activemq-ra.rar</rar-name>

>  <connection-definition>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</connection-definition>

      <ServerUrl>vm://localhost</ServerUrl>

      <!--

      <UserName>sa</UserName>

      <Password></Password>

      -->

      <min-pool-size>1</min-pool-size>

      <max-pool-size>200</max-pool-size>

      <blocking-timeout-millis>30000</blocking-timeout-millis>

      <idle-timeout-minutes>3</idle-timeout-minutes>

   </tx-connection-factory>

>    <tx-connection-factory>

      <jndi-name>activemq/TopicConnectionFactory</jndi-name>

      <xa-transaction/>

      <track-connection-by-tx/>

      <rar-name>activemq-ra.rar</rar-name>

>  <connection-definition>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</connection-definition>

      <ServerUrl>vm://localhost</ServerUrl>

      <!--

      <UserName>sa</UserName>

      <Password></Password>

      -->

      <min-pool-size>1</min-pool-size>

      <max-pool-size>200</max-pool-size>

      <blocking-timeout-millis>30000</blocking-timeout-millis>

      <idle-timeout-minutes>3</idle-timeout-minutes>

   </tx-connection-factory>

and when I actually send a message I get this line in my log:

INFO  [FailoverTransport] Successfully connected to tcp://localhost:61616

Anyone have any idea where else I could look?

regards,
Tammer