activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Casey <jamesc....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ running on Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:14:24 GMT
Hi Dejan,

we've done a lot of work on packaging nice rpms (for FUSE releases) which
fit in well to the linux file system hierarchy[1].  Currently the starting
point for our packaging is a binary tarball, but getting it generated from
maven would be nice.

We'd be interested in contributing what we've done to the packaging effort
once you have the initial maven work done.

cheers,

James.
--
[1] http://www.sysadmin.hep.ac.uk/svn/grid-monitoring/trunk/msg/fuse-rpm