activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unacknowledged message is not redelivered
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:59:50 GMT
You need to use a transacted session and rollback on an error to get client
side redelivery. See the redelivery policy test for examples:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/RedeliveryPolicyTest.java?view=markup

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration