activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Transaction 'tx-id' has not been started error while using the broker
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:22:10 GMT
can you open a jira issue and attach your test case or something that can
reproduce in junit? It looks like there is an outstanding rogue ack on the
client side that is being ignored by the server, but all client side context
should be removed on a rollback.
A junit test case is the best way to help reproduce and diagnose.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com