activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: chapter 2 of Manning Mq In Action
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:20:27 GMT
Hi,

that config file wasn't updated to match schema changes introduced in 5.3

You should changed it to

<beans
  xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
  xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd
  http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this configuration
file -->
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="localhost" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data">

    <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
    </transportConnectors>

  </broker>

</beans>

I updated it, and it'll be online on the next MEAP update.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac - http://twitter.com/dejanb

Open Source Integration - http://fusesource.com/
ActiveMQ in Action - http://www.manning.com/snyder/
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net


On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 9:31 PM, jadeite100 <jadeite100@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> Hi:
>
> I am using windows 2000 server, and apache-activemq-530.
> I tried to run the activemq in windows with the following command:
>
> %ACTIVEMQ_HOME%/bin/activemq
>
> xbean:C:/ActiveMq-example-src/src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
>
> It gives me the following error. It seems not to like this xbean parameter?
> Here are the error message:
>
> C:\ActiveMq-example-src>%ACTIVEMQ_HOME%/bin/activemq
> xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
> Java Runtime: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_17 C:\Java\jdk16_17\jre
> Heap sizes: current=5056k free=4451k max=520256k
> JVM args: -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Xmx512M
> -Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
> -Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.proper
> ties -Dactivemq.classpath=C:\apache-activemq-530/conf;
> -Dactivemq.home=C:\apache-activemq-530
> -Dactivemq.base=C:\apache-activemq-530
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\apache-activemq-530
> ACTIVEMQ_BASE: C:\apache-activemq-530
> Loading message broker from:
> xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker URI, no scheme
> specified:
> xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker URI, no scheme
> specified:
> xbean;s
> rc/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
> at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker URI, no
> scheme
> specified: xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq
> .xml
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:68)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:91)
> ... 10 more
> ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid
> broker URI, no scheme specified:
> xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/
> book/ch2/activemq.xml
> java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker
> URI,
> no scheme specified: xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch
> 2/activemq.xml
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:99)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
> at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker URI, no
> scheme
> specified: xbean;src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq
> .xml
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:68)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:91)
> ... 10 more
> C:\ActiveMq-example-src>%ACTIVEMQ_HOME%/bin/activemq
>
> xbean:C:/ActiveMq-example-src/src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
> Java Runtime: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_17 C:\Java\jdk16_17\jre
> Heap sizes: current=5056k free=4470k max=520256k
> JVM args: -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Xmx512M
> -Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
> -Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.proper
> ties -Dactivemq.classpath=C:\apache-activemq-530/conf;
> -Dactivemq.home=C:\apache-activemq-530
> -Dactivemq.base=C:\apache-activemq-530
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\apache-activemq-530
> ACTIVEMQ_BASE: C:\apache-activemq-530
> Loading message broker from:
>
> xbean:C:/ActiveMq-example-src/src/main/resources/org/apache/activemq/book/ch2/activemq.xml
> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Unrecognized
> xbean namespace mapping: http://activemq.org/config/1.0
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Unrecognized
> xbean n
> amespace mapping: http://activemq.org/config/1.0
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
> at
>
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
> at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://activemq.org/config/1.0
> at
>
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:282)
> at
>
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:156)
> at
>
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:49)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1297)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)
> at
>
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:84)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:
> 92)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
> at
>
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:79)
>
> Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated!!!
>
> Yours,
>
> Frustrated.
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://old.nabble.com/chapter-2-of-Manning-Mq-In-Action-tp28204195p28204195.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message