activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.1.0 -> 5.3.1 upgrade questions.
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:18:56 GMT
Two things to note.
1) The default persistence adapter in 5.3.1 is different from 5.1.0 so you
will need to drain all persistence destinations before migration or
explicitly configure a matching persistence adapter to maintain the existing
state.
2) There have been a couple of wireformat (the client
broker protocol version) updates between 5.1.0 and 5.3.1 so you will need to
update your clients activemq jars to take advantage of the features/fixes
that precipitated these wire format changes. If you do not, negotiation will
result in the lowest common denominator feature set being used.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com