activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: StompExample not working?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:56:37 GMT
Hi,

the problem was in changed StompConnection API, as now the connect() method
do all the checks. It's fixed on the trunk, and you can also fix it in your
distro by removing

StompFrame connect = connection.receive();
if (!connect.getAction().equals(Stomp.Responses.CONNECTED)) {
throw new Exception ("Not connected");
}

from the example/src/StompExample.java

Cheers