activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sachindra Nath <Sachindra.N...@efi.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ RA: how to make MDB with CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE?
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:46:51 GMT

Regards
Sachindra

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Pechorin [mailto:ivan.pechorin@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 5:56 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: ActiveMQ RA: how to make MDB with CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE?

Hello

We have a message-driven bean in JBoss with ActiveMQ resource adapter (RA).
It seems like ActiveMQ RA doesn't support CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode. It
supports only DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE and AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE modes.

Basically, I need to be able to leave a message in queue if something bad
happened inside method onMessage() of my MDB. How can I achieve this?

P.S. Any help of link to proper piece of documentation is highly appreciated
(I failed to find it).

Best regards, Ivan