activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Arnold <>
Subject Programmatically stopping and restarting network connector
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:16:44 GMT
Hi All!

During upgrades we would like to be able to stop and restart the network connector between
embedded brokers running in separate VMs.

In the embedded broker of the producer VM we have a network connector pointing to the transport
connector of an embedded broker in the consumer VM.  I have attempted to use JMX to stop and
restart the network connector in the producer VM, however the connection does not appear to
be reestablished.

What is the correct way to stop and restart this connection?

View raw message