activemq-users mailing list archives

From JavaCrunch <nehag...@gmail.com>
Subject Subscriber is not receiving message after one receipt
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:37:06 GMT

I have created a topic based publisher and subscriber. The publisher is able
to send all messages to the topic. I have verified this using the activemq
console. However, the subscriber receives only the first sent message and it
doesnt receive subsequent messages. I saw in the console that the rest of
the messages are  queued up in the subscriber queue. But only one message is
dequeued. Rest of the messages just wait in the queue and are not dequeued.

I am not closing any connections meanwhile. It is puzzling me why this is
happening. In the message listener code also, few messages are received and
rest are not. Please provide some pointers how to debug it and what could be
going rong here.

I am using tcp protocol in openwire layer. Thanks.:confused: