activemq-users mailing list archives

From ed4becky ...@ed4becky.org>
Subject JBoss 4 and ActiveMQ standalone
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:48:31 GMT

I would like to configure an MDB running in JBoss to access a JMS message
queue running in a standalone ActiveMQ instance.

Most of the examples I see have ActiveMQ running an embedded broker within
JBoss, but my boss would like me to do a POC wherein ActiveMQ is NOT
embedded.

I am not sure the language to use in my search - is this bridging?  Is it
just a matter of the correct JNDI setup in Jboss? Or something fancier?

Any guidance or pointers is appreciated.