activemq-users mailing list archives

From KRISHNAS <krishna_see...@hotmail.com>
Subject Is there any way to contol the checkpointInterval in High performance journal ?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:59:43 GMT

Hi,

We are new to ActiveMq and looking at the Journal.

Our config is as below.

<persistenceAdapter>
	<journaledJDBC dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/broker"
dataSource="#mysql-ds" />
</persistenceAdapter>

this works fine.  But a coupls of questions.

Is there any way to control the checkpointInterval  in Journal ?

Also If we understand correctly, by setting journalLogFileSize="1024",  once
the journal log file filled with 1024 bytes,  the checkpoint would be
triggered and Broker starts persisting the messages in to the permanent
storage(DB).

If so, Is there any way to trigger the checkpoint for no of messages the
journal/broker received rather than depend on the logfile size?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks