activemq-users mailing list archives

From sids <>
Subject EOFException and Channel was inactive for too long
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:48:43 GMT

We have developed an application which uses Apache Active MQ v5.3.0.  We are
currently Load Testing the application. We are getting the
"javax.jms.JMSException: Channel was inactive for too long:" exception and
the javax.jms.JMSException: The higher the load, the
faster we get these Exceptions. For example, for a medium load, these
Exceptions were thrown after 32 hours from the start of test. For a high
load, we got this error in just 2.5 hours.

We have set maxInactivityDuration=300000 (5 minutes) and made

A bug has already been logged which is similar to the issue we are facing -

If there is any work-around for this issue, please let me know.