activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: XA and setMessageListener()?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:11:22 GMT

Hi,

Martin C. wrote:

> At the moment, I am using a Spring JmsTemplate approach. The Spring
> JmsTemplates work with polling (i.e. blocking call on receive()) and sets
> up the transaction before. This works fine.

I've now put together a very minimal example of what I'm originally trying
to do (without Spring and JmsTemplate) at
http://github.com/capi/eval-activemq-atomikos available for download. I
think, I am somehow missing how I could add a TransactionManger or similar
to the ActiveMQXAFactory or the session.

> Again, one important information (I missed to mention, sorry), is that I
> am still on 5.3.0.

My example is using the newest libraries, still I get the same problem. My
main question is: is it even possible to use setMessageListener() in an XA
environment?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Martin