activemq-users mailing list archives

From sebge2 <sebastienger...@cyberplongeurs.be>
Subject Re: Embedded ActiveMQ configuration
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:28:32 GMT

What's the dependencies of the retrying policy ? I'm only declaring the
broker service bean, must it work like that or further configuration is
needed ? I've put in attachment my current configuration of my broker. Have
I missed something ? http://old.nabble.com/file/p28367104/brokerService.txt
brokerService.txt

PS: thanks for your previous replies, in fact my connection factory was
creating its own broker so, the broker I've declared in my spring file was
not the right one, but the problem remains.