activemq-users mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ AJAX Problems
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:51:04 GMT

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://sxdevweb1.qg.com:8099/shared/cache/jquery/142/jquery-1.4.2.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://sxdevweb1.qg.com:8099/shared/cache/jquery-ui/172/jquery-ui-1.7.2.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript"
src="/scripts/amq_jquery_adapter.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/amq.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        amq = org.activemq.Amq;
        amq.init({ uri: 'http://wamqdev1:10200/admin/ajax', logging: true
});
        amq.sendMessage("topic://t1", "message");
//        amq.addListener("test", "topic://t1", function (message) {
//            alert("hi");
//        });
    </script>

I don't get the error mentioned in this thread with this script however.  I
don't see any http activity when doing a network trace between my machine
and the ActiveMQ host (wamqdev1).  This is why I switched to using Fiddler2
to try and troubleshoot the problem (as my original post on this thread
mentioned).  That is when I got the exception reported in this thread.

We are using jquery 1.4.2 as you can see, and here's the
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28330842/amq.js amq.js  and
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28330842/amq_jquery_adapter.js
amq_jquery_adapter.js  files we are using, which should be the same as from
issue AMQ-1377.